Vacancy Project Manager
ARE YOU READY TO BUILD TOMORROW’S LEADING FIRMS? YES!Delft is hiring a Project Manager (1,0 FTE)
YES!Delft – Building Tomorrow’s Leading Firms
YES!Delft is the start-up incubator that supports entrepreneurs in building and growing technology companies in the Netherlands. Over the last 14 years YES!Delft has become one of the leading incubators in the world! YES!Delft offers guidance and support to graduates, scientists, engineers and corporate professionals in their entrepreneurial journey. Our services turn promising tech-ideas into solid start-ups and help them grow to successful companies. Entrepreneurs get access to mentors, experts, investors and corporate partners who share their know-how and experience. Basically, we support entrepreneurs and connect them to the world!
You, your mission & the ideal outcome
Your mission is to make sure our corporate programs go exactly like planned and the ideal outcome would be that our corporate partners find solutions for their challenges, are able to connect with start-ups in our ecosystem and everyone in our community is able to find the right partner at the right time. You work within our Innocubes team which is responsible for all our corporate offerings and as a project manager you will work together with our event, marketing, communication, and program teams. In short: you are a true project manager!
You are familiar with Agile working, and are structured and pragmatic. As our Innocubes proposition is growing you are able to juggle 10+ projects at the same time without dropping the ball. You have a few years’ of experience within a similar position (project manager, innovation manager). Ideally, you are familiar with corporate innovation trajectories and know their pitfalls and how to cope with them. YES!Delft is expanding rapidly, that’s why life at YES!Delft is a rollercoaster, and it is important that you have a flexible attitude in general.
- A true, practical multitasker
- You are solution-oriented, pro-active, flexible and a real team player
- You can show you know how to organize (large) projects (like challenges, hackathons, ideation workshops, masterclasses) and you have a representative image
- You are able to make fast connections and introductions and are able to manage corporate stakeholders
- Work structured, organized and well-planned
- Experience with managing (small to medium) budgets
- A love for technology & startups and the possible impact of those on society
- You have a completed WO/HBO (+) education or have obtained this level through work experience
- In addition, you have at least two to five years of relevant work experience
- Proficient in both spoken and written Dutch and English
We offer you
An inspiring startup environment where you have the opportunity to develop yourself and where you are able to implement your ideas and improve our programs wherever you see fit. You will work with a driven and ambitious team that goes above and beyond to support start-ups and builds a thriving ecosystem, day-in-day-out. YES!Delft offers a truly unique opportunity to contribute, learn and grow in the world of tech-entrepreneurship. We offer a one year full-time contract, or the option for a ZZP structure.
More information and application procedure
We look forward to your application. Please send your application to david[at]yesdelft.nl to the attention of David Beijer before August 22nd (17:00). Keep a slot open on 26 or 27 August for interviews. For questions please contact: David Beijer via david[at]yesdelft.nl.