STUDENT STARTUP PROGRAMME
As a student entrepreneur, YES!Delft Students provides you with the opportunity to develop your business during your study with your own work space at YES!Delft. The Student Start-Up Programme can help you to accelerate the development of your company. You can build a network of student entrepreneurs, YES!Delft entrepreneurs and coaches to share your ideas and experiences. The costs for participation are from €15,- per person per month.
- Flexible workspace at YES!Delft
- Coaching by professional YES!Delft, Entrepreneurs and coaches
- A network of student entrepreneurs, YES!Delft entrepreneurs and coaches
- Possibility to invite customers or investors
- Monthly Friday afternoon drinks
- An inspiring startup scene
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free tea and coffee
What is it About?
The Eidos Gap Fund is initiated to help student start-ups to accelerate during the first implementation phase. It thus aims to boost new businesses that are based on viable and innovative ideas, while in need of financial support or even lack funding entirely.
Students can apply by presenting their case, in any way or format (document, video, other) they prefer. They are also requested to specify the amount of money they require.
Applications will be judged on their social impact, feasibility and originality. See below for more precise conditions. One winner may be selected who will be granted an Eidos Gap fund. Besides financial support, the Eidos supports the winner with advice and access to its network.
Make sure you address the following criteria and information in your request.
Conditions on the content of the idea
- The product should encourage human well-being;
- The product should be useful. Make clear: ‘What’s in it for the customer?” Keyword: functional
- Preferably a physical product; software can support the product;
- The proposal demonstrates ingenuity and a vision of the participants, so future setback can be survived. Keywords: feasible and scalable;
- The support provided by the Eidos foundation is intended for the stimulation of entrepreneurial students in the start-up phase of their activities.
Illustrate the management aspects of the development of your idea…
- Time: A time outline containing key milestones in the project development;
- Organization: An overview of the organizational structure and tasks of those involved during the development, implementation and realization of the idea;
- Quality: An indication of how the quality of the idea and its development to an actual product is guaranteed. Also important is the quality of those involved during the development process: vision, culture, persistence and humor/relativism;
- Information: How is information being shared during the development process? How is proper communication guaranteed;
- Finance: An overview of the estimated costs during the development and an overview of the expected benefits of the realized idea.
Date & Application
Application Date | April the 20th 2017
Final Day | June the 9th 2017
Please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions about the Eidos Fund and Mentorship
There are several funds that support startups who operate on global level off in certain parts of the world.
Do you need finance to realise your idea in the field of new technologies to save energy of to collect, transmit of save renewable energy?
The Delft Energy Initiative offers a Startup Voucher of maximum € 1.250,- euro. For more information: http://www.tudelft.nl/onderzoek/thematische-samenwerking/delft-research-based-initiatives/delft-energy-initiative/energy-startup-voucher/
Do you need funding to build your prototype in the process of developing your own business? This is possible through the TU Delft ‘Startup Voucher’, which fulfils one of the main valorisation goals: stimulating and supporting entrepreneurship.
Do you have an innovative idea and want to kick-start your own company? Do you need funding to build a prototype and some coaching in the process of developing your own business? This is possible through the TU Delft ‘Startup Voucher’, which fulfills one of the main valorisation goals: stimulating and supporting entrepreneurship.
The AE Startup Voucher is available for BSc/MSc students and PhDs at the Aerospace Engineering Faculty with a research-based innovative and scalable idea (related to an AE subject) and an ambition to start a startup.
For more information: http://www.lr.tudelft.nl/startup
WORK AT A YES!DELFT COMPANY
WORK AT A STARTUP?
Jobs, internships and graduation projects. Gain relevant experience while working for a YES!Delft Startup, conveniently located at the TU Delft campus. There’s an opportunity in every field, technical and non-technical. YES!Delft companies are always looking for talent!
Do you want help on your project, feel the need to get inspired or want to connect with new talent? Skilla & Innovatee will help you! make sure to check them out
OUR STUDENT ENTREPRENEURS
Stand out Now
ALUMNI STUDENT ENTREPRENEURS